Cross-platform apps can work on different mobile platforms, like Android, iOS, and Windows. Thus, when using cross-platform app frameworks, you don’t need separate coding to create a different app for different platforms. Selecting the right mobile app development type affects its development costs too. With cross-platform app development, you can reach a wider audience base as well. With so many advantages, cross-platform app development has become a popular mobile app development method for enterprises and startups looking to solve mobile app development challenges effectively. So, in this blog let us find out the top 6 cross-platform mobile app development frameworks that are extensively used by app developers.
- React Native works like a native app as it uses graphics processing units
- Nearly 90% of code is reutilized between the Android and iOS platforms
- You will get pre-built UI components
It is a popular open-source SDK that lets developers build a high-class cross-platform app that offers native experiences. Ionic comes with many mobile-optimized UI gestures and components that help you create robust cross-platform apps. It also lets you build cross-platform applications using modern development technologies, like HTML and CSS. The main benefits of using Ionic are:
- Get many plugins and components with Ionic, including app icons, UI components, front-end building blocks, and more.
- Simple to tailor the feel and look of the app only with CSS and HTMLL modifications
- UI elements are utilized to construct graphic UIs and can be customized as well.
Flutter is the topmost cross-platform app development platform used to develop apps for iOS and Android without needing to write diverse codebases. Using the. Same codebase, it lets you create apps for Linux, Windows, and different browsers. It is very popular in the market and is currently used by Google in the UI of Google Home Hub and modules of Google Assistant. The main benefits of using Flutter are:
- Simple to do quick testing with its hot reload feature
- Offer customized animated UI for complicated apps
- Allows using the same business logic and UI for all platforms
- Offer similar native application performance
Also Read: How to Develop Mobile Apps?
Xamarin framework has the libraries and tools that assist you to design uniform UIs across different platforms or create apps for iOS, Android, and Windows. Using platform-specific hardware, it can offer the finest native performance as well. To develop an app, you can share over 75 percent code. This can help you save resources and time. You can also leverage your favorite frameworks, libraries, and tools, and get complete access to 2D graphics and native APIs. The main benefits of using Xamarin are:
- Takes less time to create cross-platform apps and is simple to use
- Since you share over 75% code, the whole app development procedure becomes faster
- Offers plugins and APIs to create cross-platform applications, so that there is no issue with hardware compatibility
- Simple to target the platforms that you wish for your application
- Cost-efficient technology to create top-quality apps using advanced features
- Its plugins help app developers to put more features into the app.
- It lets developers create apps by using Native APIs. Thus, it is simpler for the developers to implement different device-particular functionalities, leading to enhanced performance even while developing complex applications.
- NativeScript supports Android and iOS mobile app development with Angular, enabling developers to reutilize codes and save money and time.
With this guide, you have learned about different cross-platform application frameworks. If you wish to create and launch an app quickly, you can leverage the advantages of hybrid app development. If you face any challenge while validating the app idea or creating a cross-platform application, you can contact the app developers at Rushkar Technologies, the best software development company Dubai.
Also Read: How to Create a Financial App?