Do you know that there are four different types of juicers ranging from centrifugal force juicer, masticating juicer, twin gear juicer, and juice press? Among these, choosing the right juicer for celery is a bit hectic as these juicers are manufactured by millions of producers worldwide and vary according to features, functions, cost, and above all durability.
Depending on your need, you need such a gadget that can not just fit your needs but also offer a smooth and long-lasting experience. In that case, the Power XL juicer is the right choice. Well, you might be thinking what kind of juicer is this or what features this item has? Hence, to clear your mind, I have shared all the details related to Power XL so that you can choose whether this is the best option for you or not.
So, before we know about its features and qualities, let’s see what this juicer is.
Power xl juicer – About
Power XL juicer is a centrifugal self-cleaning juicer with commercial strength extraction technology. Its high-quality stainless speed blades offer premium quality juice extraction under three different adjustable speeds.
Not just that, its self-cleaning process makes this juicer unique among all as it automatically removes the stubborn pulp from the blade and makes cleaning this item easy for you.
Moreover, it also has an extra-wide feeder to accommodate fruit and vegetables and a removable, non-drip spout is there to save your cleaning effort by keeping the countertops clean.
Power XL Juicer – Accessories
Like any other juicer, the power XL juicer is shipped with different components. Here is the list of its parts. Make sure to check all of them to avoid any issues while making juice.
- Power base with lock bar
- Lid and pulp guard with a chute and self-cleaning button on it.
- Pulp collector
- Receptacle with spout
- Cleaning brush
Instructions to use
Most of the time people usually complain that their juicers run out of order after a few months and rush to the shop to replace them. This usually happens when they use their devices carelessly or aren’t aware of how to use them properly. Therefore, here are some of the precautions that you need to bear in mind before using your juicer.
First of all, while making juice make sure that you cut the ingredients to the right size so that they easily fit in the chute as large and hard pieces can affect the quality of the blade and motor.
- Ensure that you are keeping your appliance on the safe countertop where you can plug the power cord into a 110v outlet.
- Before making juice, start the machine at a slow speed to allow the juicer to run for a few seconds.
- Point spout in a downward direction and completely aligned with your container.
- While making juice, use a pusher in a smooth steady motion to move the ingredients toward the chute.
- Once you are done, immediately clean the juicer.
How to use the power XL juicer?
Power XL is a centrifugal juicer which means that it uses centrifugal force (spins very fast). This juicer is totally different from masticating juicer or twin gear. Therefore, when it comes to usage you need to be careful. Here are some guidelines through which you will learn how to use the power XL juicer.
- Remove the paper protector and align the juicer spout with the receptacle.
- Plug in, add the small ingredients and press the start button.
- Use a pusher to move the item toward the chute.
- Once you are done add a cup of water and turn on the self-cleaning button. This will ease the cleaning procedure for you.
- Clean the rest of the tools right after using them and place them in a safe place.
Power XL – Safety Features
Undoubtedly juicer manufacturers ensure that they offer high-tech and durable products to their consumers. Therefore, centrifugal juicer makers have installed safety features in their products to offer safety to their users. This is the trait that makes power XL unique among all appliances. Following are its two important protection specifications:
- Built-in automatic shut-off system: This feature is designed to automatically shut off the motor when it is jammed or overheated while extracting juice. In fact, before that, the juicer gets louder which indicates that something has caused the motor to strain and alarms to shut it off immediately.
- The locking bar: this is another amazing safety feature that holds the juicer’s lid in place and if it’s not in the right position the motor will not start,
Centrifugal juicers are now in demand for a reason. Their durable and high-yield specifications allow their users to have fresh juice in just a few seconds without any hassle. Hence, among all centrifugal juicers, power xl is now ruling the juicers market and winning the hearts of those who want to have ease of maintenance and cleanliness. Hence, if you are considering opting for a power XL or have it but facing issues, go through this detailed information to avoid any difficulty.