Diane Gaeta Marshall-Green was born in Lubbock, Texas on August 30, 1967, to Mexican American parents. She was raised in the town of Eagle Pass and graduated from Eagle Pass High School in 1985. Diane’s early interests were painting and sculpture, but she first became interested in acting while attending the University of Texas at Austin. After graduating with a degree in drama, Diane moved to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career.
Her first role was in the soap opera “Another World” in 1991. Since then, she has appeared in a number of films and television shows, including “Six Feet Under”, “Numb3rs”, “Jericho”, and “The Office”. In addition to her acting career, Diane is also an artist who has exhibited her work throughout the United States and Mexico.
Diane Gaeta was previously married to Logan Marshall-Green. The two were married from 2012 to 2020. They have one child together, a daughter. Diane Gaeta has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
Diane Gaeta has been in relationships with Johnny Lewis (2008-2010) and Jesse Bradford (2001-2004). She has also had a long-term relationship with musician, producer, and DJ Tony Moran.
Diane first met Johnny Lewis when she was working as a model in 2008. They started dating and broke up in 2010. Diane then started dating Jesse Bradford, who she had been friends with for many years before getting together. The pair dated for two years before splitting in 2004. Diane later got together with Tony Moran, who she had met while he was working as the production manager on an Australian TV series. They have been married since September 2013.
Johnny Lewis, the actor who played J.D. on “Scrubs”, has been linked to Diane Gaeta, an Italian actress who has appeared in several Hollywood films and television shows. According to reports, Lewis fathered a child with Gaeta in 2008, but they have since broken up.
Diane appeared in the film You’re a Wolf as an actor, writer, and producer. Gaeta was cast as Samantha Trassle. She was also cast as a minor character in the film The Lost City of Z. She wrote and produced the short film, “Scenes from a Marriage”.
Diane Gaeta first came to prominence in the New York City theater community in the early 2000s playing supporting roles in off-Broadway productions. In 2005, she made her film debut in Just a G, a short-drama project written and directed by Barbara Kopple. Since then, Gaeta has appeared in several feature films and television shows, most notably her breakout role as the vengeful sister of Laura Dern’s character in David Lynch’s 2011 drama Blue Velvet.
Diane Gaeta Marshall-Green Facts
- Diane Gaeta Marshall-Green is an American actress. She is known for her roles in the films The Usual Suspects, A Beautiful Mind, and Forrest Gump.
- Marshall-Green has also starred in the television series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and NCIS.
- Diane Gaeta Marshall-Green is the founder and owner of LocaBella Productions, a production house specializing in creating content for social media, television, film, and digital platforms.
- Diane has over 20 years of experience as a producer and director, working on projects for major networks such as NBCUniversal, ABC Television Group, and Sony Pictures Television.
- In addition to her work in production, Diane is also an actress and writer. She currently stars in the ABC series Designated Survivor.