Do you forget your Ufone sim number? If you want to know how to check the Ufone number? Or you are searching for codes that work a hundred percent. Ufone provides useful services to its customers. Here in this article, you will learn how these codes work.
The first question that arises some one’s mind is how to check the Ufone number without calling someone? We have some answers about it, keep reading.
Ufone is a telecom company in Pakistan that was established to provide communication services. It uses advanced technology based on telecommunications development.
Ufone number checking codes
- Open the dial pad
- Just dial *780*3# and press the call button
- Your Ufone sim card number will appear on the screen
- Open Messaging app, and create a new message.
- Type MNP in the text area
- Send this message to 667
- You will get the sim card number, activation date, and owner name.
- It will charge some rupees
- The most simple way
- Just dial *1# and press the call button
- The sim number will be on your screen
Dial 333 for the Ufone customers helpline, just call and follow the instruction given by the Ufone assistant like name, CNIC, etc., and will get the Ufone sim Card number.