People from the Netherlands, like other 58 nationalities, don’t need to acquire a visa when traveling to Canada for short visits. As a Dutch national, however, if you travel by plane, you must get a CANADA VISA FOR DUTCH CITIZENS before your departure. iVisa.com can help you with that so that you can have your electronic authorization in 30 minutes.
Canada Visa for the citizens of the Netherlands – the requirements
Before anything else, ensure that you have at hand everything necessary for a successful application process. That should not be a complicated task. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to get a Canada ETA you have to keep in mind that your passport needs to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the Canadian territory.
- E-mail address – all information about your ETA will be sent by email. Therefore, provide a current email.
- Means of payment – we offer 2 types of payment: credit or debit card.
Canada Visa for the citizens of the Netherlands – processing time and fees
How much money you spend on your Canada ETA is established by the processing time option you select when you get to the application form. iVisa.com gives you three choices:
- Standard processing – using this option , your ETA is done in 24 hours, and you have to pay the quantity of USD $59.49.
- Rush processing – in only 4 hours your legal permission will be ready. But, you’ll have to pay the amount of USD $116.49.
- Super Rush processing – this is the best choice for you if you need your ETA as soon as possible paying a total of USD $166.49, and getting your document in 30 minutes.
About the application form
Now that you know most of the information about the CANADA VISA FOR PORTUGUESE CITIZENS, we consider that you will find useful some info about what to expect when you fill out the form. But before we describe it to you step by step, bear in mind that our customer service is available at any time.
- The first step of the application form requires your data about yourself and your trip, as well as on procedure time.
- In this step, you need to cover the payment and of course, revise your form.
- The third expects you to attach your documentation.
When you have completed all three steps, feel free to submit your form. iVisa.com will handle all the bureaucracy that follows.
So, travelers from Netherlands must not apply for a visa when they travel to Canada for short-term stays, but you’ll need to obtain a Canada ETA if you travel by plane. The virtual document is valid for 5 years after issued or until passport expires, you are granted Multiple Entry and you can be in the Canadian territory for as much as 180 days Per Entry.
Canada Visa from Netherlands
Dutch citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits upto 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. eTA Canada Visa from Netherlands is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Dutch citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Before travelling to Canada, a traveller needs to ensure that the validity of the passport is at least three months past the expected departure date.
The eTA Canada Visa is being implemented in order to improve border security. The Canada eTA program was approved in 2012, and took 4 years to develop. The eTA program was introduced in 2016 to screen travelers arriving from overseas as a response to the global increase in terrorist activities.
How can I apply for Canada Visa from Netherlands?
The Canada Visa for Dutch citizens comprises an online application form that can be completed in as little as five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address, and employment details. Applicant must be in good health and should not have a criminal history.
Canada Visa for Dutch citizens can be applied online on this website and can receive the Canada Visa Online by Email. The process is extremely simplified for the Dutch citizens. The only requirement is to have an Email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences. Canada eTA is delivered via email. Canada Visa for Dutch citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Canada eTA.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Dutch citizens
To enter Canada, Dutch citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA. Dutch citizens who have a passport of an additional nationality need to make sure they apply with the same passport that they will travel with, as the Canada eTA will be associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application. There is no need to print or present any documents at the airport, as the eTA is stored electronically against the passport in the Canada Immigration system.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA. Dutch citizens are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox. It will be your responsibility to carefully double-check all the data entered so there are no issues with the Canada Electronic Travel Authority (eTA), otherwise you may have to apply for another Canada eTA.
How long can Dutch citizen stay on Canada Visa Online?
Dutch citizen’s departure date must be within 90 days of arrival. Dutch passport holders are required to obtain a Canada Electronic Travel Authority (Canada eTA) even for a short duration of 1 day up to 90 days. If the Dutch citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a relevant Visa depending on their circumstances. Canada eTA is valid for 5 years. Dutch citizens can enter multiple times during the five (5) year validity of the Canada eTA.
Things to do and places of interest for Dutch Citizens
- VanDusen Garden’s Elizabethan Hedge Maze, Vancouver
- Free Spirit Spheres, Qualicum Beach
- Habitat 67, Montreal, Québec
- Riverview Hospital, Coquitlam, British Columbia
- The Bruce Peninsula Grotto, Tobermory, Ontario
- Leslieville’s Crazy Doll House, Toronto, Ontario
- Yoho National Park, Field, British Columbia
- Redpath Museum, Montreal, Québec
- Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Tour Canada’s Parliament Buildings, Ottawa
- Drink Wine in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia