Mods are generally larger than e-cigarettes and often provide more control over the vaping experience. They get designed to be used with waxes, oils, dry herbs, and e-liquids. Vape mods have various features that make them ideal for vape enthusiasts, including variable voltage and wattage controls, temperature control and Bluetooth connectivity. This article will shed light on some of the features and benefits of these devices.
The Basics of Mods
A vape mod is a device that uses rechargeable lithium batteries to power atomiser tanks. Vape pens are similar devices. However, vape pens use disposable batteries, and their tanks hold less liquid than the average vape mod tank.
Vape mods come in many different shapes and sizes, but they all have one thing in common: they provide the user with more flexibility than vape pens when it comes to settings and performance.
Vape Mod Features
Vape mods get designed to expand the capabilities of e-cigarettes. They come in various shapes and sizes, but they all have certain features that make them unique. Here’s a look at some of the most important ones:
- Variable wattage – This feature allows one to adjust the power output of their mod. The higher their wattage setting is, the more vapour they will produce; however, this can also result in hotter temperatures if they don’t use e-liquids formulated for high-wattage equipment.
- Temperature control – Temperature control lets people set an appropriate range for their coils’ temperature so as not to burn them out or risk inhaling toxic fumes from overheated atomisers (coils).
- Resistance range – A good number of mods are adjustable between 2nd Generation Sub Ohm Tanks which tend towards 20-30W when used with 0mg nicotine juices/e-juices/e-liquid! Lower resistance levels allow users greater flexibility when selecting different coils like kanthal wire versus stainless steel mesh wicks because they need less voltage than standard setups do.
Benefits of Mods
As one begins to grasp the benefits of vape mods, one will notice that they offer more than just bigger clouds. Here are some key advantages:
- More power – The increased power output means that the device can produce more vapour and heat up quicker, which is why there’s an advantage in flavour and how much nicotine goes into each puff.
- More control – Users will have more control over their vaping session with advanced settings like variable wattage or temperature control modes built into their box mod, as well as physical buttons for adjusting the settings on the fly without having to go inside the menu system (or having any technical knowledge at all).
- Customisation – Customoptions allow users greater flexibility when choosing what kind of device works best for them based on their specific needs at any time. If people are going for nicotine replacement therapy, they can adjust settings accordingly.
If you’re a vape enthusiast, it’s worth considering a box mod.
Box mods are more powerful, customisable and durable than other vape devices. If one is a vape enthusiast and enjoys using their device for extended periods, a box mod may be the best option for one to maximise their vaping experience.
Box mods have longer battery life and more options for atomisers.
They also have more features that can help improve one’s vaping experience, such as variable wattage/voltage settings.
Box mods are the perfect choice for vape enthusiasts. They have all the features one could want in a vaping device, and they’ll help get the most out of their vaping experience. If one is looking for something that’s more than just a basic e-cigarette but doesn’t require too much maintenance or extra equipment, these devices might be just what they need.