Instagram is the top social network for many businesses, but not all of them are using it to its full potential. If you’re looking to grow your instagram follower and get more followers, here are some tips on how you can do just that.
Ask for followers from your existing followers.
You can also ask your existing followers to follow you on Instagram. This method is a little more complicated, but it works well if you have a large following already and want to grow it further. The first thing that you will need is a profile photo with your name and logo in it (if possible). Next, make sure that the description of your account includes information about what type of content does best for SEO purposes—this means using keywords as much as possible so people can find websites related to theirs or their industry easily when searching online. Also, include links back from each post directly into its own article page so that users don’t get lost trying navigate through multiple pages before finding what they’re looking for; this will help increase engagement levels significantly!
The last step is actually asking people if they’d like us share their posts with others by including hashtags in them (like #Instagram). It’s important not just because it increases visibility but also because taking advantage of these opportunities allows us all work together towards common goals: building an audience base larger than ourselves individually!”
Do a “follow giveaway”.
Another way to get more followers is by doing a “follow giveaway”. In this type of promotion, you give away a prize to people who follow your account. You can also do giveaways for:
- People who leave a comment on your post
- People who share their post with their friends
Buy them (not recommended).
Buying followers is a bad idea because it won’t help you grow your business and can also hurt your reputation. There are some other ways to get more Instagram followers that are better than buying them.
If you want more Instagram followers, here are some ways that don’t involve paying for them:
- Use hashtags in your posts so people will find them
- Be creative with photos and videos on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter that have way more potential for exposure than just posting one picture or video every day (this is called “influencer marketing”)
Post consistently, but vary the type of posts.
Posting regularly is a great way to build an audience on Instagram. You want to be posting at least once a day, but don’t worry if you can only do it once or twice per week—as long as you keep up with it consistently, that’s enough!
Varying the type of posts you’re making will help keep things interesting for your followers and make them feel like they’re getting something new every time they check in on their feeds. For example, if I’m following someone whose feed consists mainly of photos of their dog playing fetch with its favorite toy (which would be boring), then maybe I’ll start following other accounts where people post videos instead; or maybe even try posting some text instead!
Be active on the site.
- Post regularly.
- Share your content.
- Comment on other people’s posts and use hashtags to promote yourself, such as #instapic or #photooftheday.
Posting regularly is the most important thing you can do to get more Instagram followers. This will help you build a following and community, trust in your brand, as well as an engaged audience who’s excited to see what you post next.
If you want to grow your Instagram account from zero followers to 100k+ in just a few months (like me), then here’s how:
- Set up auto-posting at least once per day (you’ll be surprised at how much time this saves). I post every day except weekends.
- Choose a schedule that works for both of us – mine includes Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; yours could be different depending on where your business is located or what days work best for getting work done during those times instead!
You can grow your Instagram following to boost your career and make you more money!
Instagram is a great way to build your personal brand and grow your business. It’s also the best social media platform for growing your following, which can help you make more money!
- Learn how to use Instagram as part of a marketing strategy. If you’re already using Instagram, ask yourself why? And then ask yourself how can I use this platform in my business or life? You might even want to start by finding out what other people are doing on Instagram that could benefit from sharing information about themselves or their products/services with others (i)
I hope that you found this guide helpful, and that it has given you some ideas for how to grow your Instagram following.