Developers are always looking for new technologies to improve their web development projects and speed up the process of building apps and websites. A new technology on the market, AngularJS, has been quickly gaining ground in the web development industry because of its numerous benefits compared to other popular frameworks and libraries. With so many AngularJS developers available today, it can be difficult to decide whether you should use AngularJS in your next web development project or choose another technology that’s similar but has less of a learning curve. The following are 10 reasons why you should Hire AngularJS developers over any other framework or library out there
1) An easy language to learn
If you’re new to web development, you’ll find that AngularJS is one of the easiest languages to learn. The code is easy to read and understand, and there’s a lot of documentation available online to help you get started.
2) MVC structure
The Model-View-Controller (MVC) structure is one of the most popular software design patterns. It separates the application into three different parts: the model (data), the view (user interface), and the controller (business logic).
3) Easy Testing
One of the main reasons to choose AngularJS for your web development project is easy testing. AngularJS was designed with testing in mind and it is very easy to set up unit tests for your application. Additionally, there are a number of tools available that make testing AngularJS applications even easier.
4) Flexible architecture
One of the great things about AngularJS is that it’s a very flexible framework. You can use it for small projects or large projects, and you can even add on other libraries and frameworks to create a custom solution that’s perfect for your needs.
5) Two-way data binding
One of the most appealing features of AngularJS is two-way data binding. This means that the view and the model are always in sync, so you don’t have to write extra code to keep them in sync. This makes your code more concise and easier to read. Plus, it’s just one less thing you have to worry about!
6) Modular code
One of the great things about AngularJS is that it allows you to break your code up into modular pieces. This means that you can reuse code throughout your app, which can save you a lot of time in the long run.
7) Hot code reloading
One of the most frustrating things about web development is making a change, saving it, and then refreshing the page only to find that your change didn’t take. With hot code reloading, your changes are automatically reflected in the browser so you can see them right away. This saves a lot of time and makes development much more enjoyable.
8) Faster page load time
One of the most important factors in choosing a web development framework is the speed at which pages load. Nobody wants to wait around for a slow website, and nobody wants to develop a slow website. With AngularJS, you can forget about those worries. Thanks to its use of AJAX, your pages will load faster than ever before.
9) Mobile application development with PhoneGap, Ionic, etc.
2. It lets you use HTML as your template language and extend HTML’s syntax to express your application’s components clearly and succinctly.
3. AngularJS provides two-way data binding, making it easy to work with dynamic data.
4. The framework also includes a number of built-in directives, which provide common functionalities such as form validation and routing.
10) The Google Team Behind It
1. You can trust that the team behind AngularJS developers knows what they’re doing – after all, they’re the same people who brought us Google Maps, Gmail, and YouTube.
2. They’ve been working on this open-source project since 2009, and it’s now used by some of the biggest names in tech, including IBM, Netflix, and The Guardian.